CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST | NESTLÉ SUPPLY CHAIN
BE A FORCE FOR GOOD!
At Nestlé we touch millions of people’s lives every single day through the work we do and the products we create. This way we are helping to shape a happier, healthier future for individuals and families, for communities and for the planet. Join a dynamic global team of people that want to be a part of something that changes the world in a positive way. A human-centric place to work with amazing opportunities, across 186 countries, to grow, push the boundaries and deliver work with real impact.
We recruit people who respect our values, we provide equal opportunities for all, and we protect everyone's privacy. We do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination. Our aim is to create workplaces where everyone feels included and able to bring their whole selves to work. This commitment starts at recruitment and continues to the end of the working relationship.
Nestlé Customer Service, Athens, Greece
Reporting to: Customer Solutions Analyst (CSA) Manager & Process Optimization Lead
To effectively drive the Perfect Order Cycle approach in order to provide top class service to our customers
A day in the life of…
Ensure smooth execution of order to cash daily process by:
- Resolution of exceptions across end-to-end process ensuring proper order cycle
- Close collaboration with internal (Supply Chain, Sales, etc.) and external partners (3PLs, distributors, customers)
- Handling of customer claims and returns/refusals in a timely manner
- Participating in improvement activities
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field or science / engineering / information systems
- Specialization or a Master's degree in Supply Chain or Logistics field will be considered a plus
- Two-three years of experience in similar position preferably in a multinational environment
- Strong analytical skills and good MS office knowledge (especially Excel)
- Service-oriented mindset with good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and on projects
- Fluency in Greek & English
- Experience in Power BI or Power Apps will be considered a plus
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Join the leading Food company in the world with more than 83bio CHF sales and presence in 186 countries
- Be a part of our dynamic, passionate, and innovative Supply Chain Team
- Contribute in offering the best service experience to our customers
- Engage with our people from all over the world and join exciting local or international projects and assignments
- Take full advantage of unlimited development opportunities through an extensive physical, virtual and hybrid learning ecosystem
- Enjoy the wide range of Nestlé benefits such as comprehensive Pension, Health Care & Life Insurance programs, increased Parental leaves, Flexible Work Plans, Baby Support plan & Pet Support plan and many others
We are currently implementing a new exciting AI tool that is helping us and you schedule interviews in a more flexible way. Therefore, we kindly ask you to keep an eye on your email (and potentially spam/ junk email inbox), as you can expect an invitation with interview timeslots to choose from. We would also encourage you to say `yes´ to receive WhatsApp notifications, as you will also receive the interview invitation here and you will be able to book your interview directly from WhatsApp. As this is new, we welcome any feedback you might have on our new interview scheduling tool.