INVOICING AND CREDIT CONTROL ASSOCIATE | PESCANOVA HELLAS
Nueva Pescanova is a leading multinational company in the sector of seafood commercialization. We are one of the few companies that integrate all the activities of the value chain: we fish, farm, process and commercialize more than 70 species of fish and shellfish in 80 countries all over the world. Nueva Pescanova Group has a dynamic presence in all five continents with its own fleet of vessels, aquaculture units and production facilities, employing about 10,000 people.
Pescanova Hellas started its operations in Greece in 2004. We are among the main food suppliers of the Greek businesses and families and our vision is to bring the freshness of the sea to the plate of all Greeks. We are proud of our long experience on sea products, as nowadays, the tradition of Pescanova is more relevant than ever, ready to satisfy consumers conscious of a quality diet for health, wellness, taste and delight in their life.
Our mission is to constantly remind the value of fish and seafood, enrich and deepen the consumers’ knowledge on them and inspire you with new ideas. This is the freshness we bring to your life, through an equally fresh perspective on ethics and care: The sea is our home, the fish is our future and the children of our consumers are our children. We give the best of us to ensure the best for everyone.
We are currently expanding our business and we are looking for a new member to join our team as Invoicing and Credit Control Associate. The role will report to the Finance Director.
You will be collaborating with Sales, Logistics & Finance Departments.
Upon joining us you will be able to make an impact from day 1, as you will be responsible for:
- Creation of Sales invoices and credit notes in ERP system, with a high degree of accuracy
- Account receivables & collection status analysis and reporting to Sales team
- Credit checks undertaken for new customers on a need basis
- Daily Sales Reporting and monthly Payment Days Reporting
- Customer Order taking & processing on a need basis
- Producing ad hoc reports and analysis in collaboration with Finance Director
- 2-3 years of experience in Credit control or similar role
- Experience in Invoice creation
- Experience in Customer Service
- Experience in ERP systems (preferably Soft One)
- Experience in Analysis & Reporting
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills
- Proficient user of English Language
- Κnowledge of SAP
SOFT SKILLS NEEDED
- Attention to detail
- Strong Team player
- Constantly eager to find ways to improve work efficiency in own area of responsibility
- Good written and verbal communication
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to join a passionate team of people who really love what they do and are willing to share their knowledge and expertise.
- An inspiring working environment in which we shape relationships aiming at building both the business and the people who work for it
- A working environment in which we work continually on securing a safe, pleasant work day in day out
- Opportunity to influence as you will get to work in an open climate, close to decision makers and with the possibility of making a difference.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit - a healthy appetite for innovation and development characterizes our way of work.