JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT | EXPRESS PUBLISHING
Founded in 1988, Express Publishing is one of the leading publishing companies, producing a wide variety of English Language Teaching materials. Our company has enjoyed rapid growth with a current list of over 3500 titles that are exported to over 100 countries. We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant at Menidi to provide support to the accounting department by managing daily accounting tasks.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- A year of proven experience as a junior accountant is highly desirable
- National Chart of Accounts knowledge
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- University degree in Accounting , Finance or relevant is considered an asset
- Up to date knowledge of Greek Accounting Standards
- Attention to Detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good knowledge of ERP accounting packages and MS Office applications and especially Excel & Word
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language
PERKS AND BENEFITS
Developmental Opportunities | Pleasant Environment | Continuous Training
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Permanent, full time 1 position.